Price: R 7 195 pp sharing, R 7 695.00 pp single, R 3 795.00 child under 12
Prices quoted are per person
1 Night Tremisana Game Lodge Chalet and 2 Nights Tents at Marc’s Camp
- 3h SUNSET BIG FIVE GAME DRIVE in BIG FIVE RESERVE
- BUSH BRAAI
- 4h BIG FIVE WALK with ARMED RANGER
- 2h Afternoon GAME DRIVE ON BALULE RESERVE
- FULL DAY KRUGER PARK on OPEN VEHICLE
- SUNRISE BUSH WALK with ARMED RANGER
- BLYDE RIVER CANYON and THREE RONDAWELS
We collect you from your hostel or Johannesburg Airport and travel via Dullstroom or Nelspruit to TREMISANA LODGE in the Big Five Balule Game Reserve. Transfer to an open Landcruiser for a Sunset Drive. After dark, spotlights are used to locate nocturnal animals. Dinner will be a Bush Braai at the new Marula Tree Boma. Overnight in en suite chalets at Tremisana.
Awaken at sunrise for an exhilarating day of unforgettable bush life. Drive to a remote part of the Balule Game Reserve, where you enjoy a 4h Bush Walk. Your experienced field guide will lead you through the bush. The thrill of following Africa’s large animals until you can take a photo will remain with you forever. Adrenalin surges will be acute, notwithstanding the presence of your armed ranger. Return to Tremisana for brunch. At 14h00 we offer high tea. At around 15h00 we go on an afternoon game drive. Transfer to Marc’s Camp where accommodation is in tents equipped with beds and bedding, soap and towels, electric light and fan. Dinner and overnight at Marc’s Camp.
You travel on the open-sided Game Viewer to the Orpen Gate of Kruger. The added elevation and absence of windows allow for excellent viewing and photographic opportunities. Your qualified guide will show you various animals, large and small, that frequent this outstanding wildlife paradise. The zone of Kruger you visit has the highest percentage population of giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and impala that attract numerous lions and other predators. Dinner and overnight at Marc’s Camp.
We enjoy an early morning Bush Walk accompanied by an armed ranger. You will be shown various interesting details of the bush, including insects, spoor and scats. You have an excellent chance of encountering Buffalo, Nyala and other game on foot. After breakfast, we drive to the Three Rondawels of the Blyde River Canyon. We return you to your hostel or airport at around 17h00.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.