Price: R 8 095 pp sharing, R 8 695.00 pp single, R 4 295.00 child under 12
Prices quoted are per person
- 3 hour SUNSET DRIVE on BALULE Big 5 Game Reserve
- BUSH BRAAI at Marula Tree Boma
- 4 hour BIG FIVE BUSH WALK WITH ARMED RANGER
- 2 hour AFTERNOON GAME DRIVE on BALULE
- FULL DAY IN KRUGER ON OPEN GAMEVIEWER
- BLYDE CANYON HIGHLlGHTS
We collect our clients from all hotels and guesthouses in Gauteng as well as from Johannesburg Airport. We travel via farmlands to the picturesque Lowveld and on to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Balule Section of the Kruger Park. After a short break, during which you may unwind at the bar, have a swim or relax in the tropical gardens, we board the open Landcruiser for a 3h Sunset Drive. Your guide will show you various animals and birds and after darkness falls, we use spotlights to locate nocturnal species. Dinner will be an unforgettable BUSH BRAAI at our Marula Tree Boma. After dinner continue the Night Drive and overnight in comfortable air-conditioned en suite thatch-roofed chalets.
Awaken at sunrise for an exhilarating day of unforgettable bush life. Drive to a remote part of the Balule Game Reserve, where you enjoy a 4h Bush Walk. Your experienced field guide will lead you through the bush. The thrill of following Africa’s large animals until you can take a photo will remain with you forever. Adrenalin surges will be acute, notwithstanding the presence of your armed ranger. Return to Tremisana for brunch. At around 15h00 we go on an afternoon game drive. Transfer to Marc’s Treehouse Lodge where accommodation is in fascinating and romantic treehouses.
We travel to the Kruger Park where we board our open Gameviewer. The absence of windows and elevated vantage position allow for excellent photographic opportunities. You will have an amazing chance not only to view game but also to listen to and smell the African bush and its denizens. There will be regular stops at picnic spots and rest camps. Your experienced ranger will show you many animals and birds that frequent this wildlife paradise. The Orpen-Satara region boasts open plains and supports large herds of zebra, giraffe and antelope that attract numerous predators. In fact the zones we visit have the highest concentration of lions in Africa !
Enjoy an early morning walk accompanied by an armed ranger. We then drive to the awesome Three Rondawels and the Blyde River Canyon. Return to Gauteng in the late afternoon. Airport dropoff by arrangement.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.