Price: R 10 995 pp sharing, R 11 995.00 pp single, R 5 995.00 child under 12
Prices quoted are per person
- 3 HOUR SUNSET DRIVE ON BALULE Big 5 Reserve
- BUSH BRAAI
- 4 HOUR BUSH WALK with ARMED RANGER
- 4 HOUR GAME DRIVE on BALULE BIG 5 Reserve
- 1 FULL DAY IN KRUGER ON OPEN GAMEVIEWER
- 1 FULL DAY ON MANYELETI BIG FIVE RESERVE WITH SHANGAAN CULTURAL EXPERIENCE
- 3 HOUR GAME DRIVE ON TSHUKUDU BIG 5 RESERVE
- MOHOLOHOLO REHABILITATION CENTRE
- SUNRISE DRIVE
- SCENIC HIGHLIGHTS OF BLYDE CANYON INCLUDING THREE RONDAWELS
Pick up from your hotel in Gauteng or Johannesburg Airport and travel via the Highveld grasslands to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Kruger Park. Board an open Landcruiser for a 3h Sunset Drive, your first opportunity to experience the fauna and flora of Africa. Watch the magnificent African sunset and, after dark, use a spotlight to view nocturnal animals. Dinner in the Marula Tree Boma will be a BUSH BRAAI. After dinner, continue with your Night Drive and overnight in en suite air conditioned chalets.
At sunrise we drive to the Olifants River for a 4h Bush Walk. Your rangers will show you many secrets of the bush. Adrenalin surges will be acute even if your rangers are adequately armed. Return to Tremisana for brunch. Later you may sleep in your airconditioned chalet, swim or read wildlife magazines in our Lapa. A light lunch will be served and at around 15h30 we enjoy a 4 h drive on Balule. We stop for sundowners and toast the splendour of Africa. Dinner and overnight at Tremisana.
Drive to Kruger Park in your custom-built open-sided Gameviewer. You will view game without intervening glass windows and also listen to and smell the denizens of the bush. The Orpen-Satara-Nwanedzi region has open plains that attract large herds of zebra, giraffe and antelope that, in turn, attract many predators. In fact, this zone has the highest concentration of lions in Africa.
After breakfast, we drive to Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre. Here you will learn about the sterling work being done in rehabilitating injured and orphaned animals. You will get close and personal to some of the residents, including lions and leopards. Your understanding of Wildlife Conservation will be greatly improved. Return to Tremisana for a light lunch. At around 15h00 we drive to Tshukudu Game Lodge where we enjoy a 3 h game drive in this enclosed Big 5 reserve where our chances of seeing the Big 5 are very good. Return to Tremisana for dinner and overnight.
Enjoy a full day of game viewing and Cultural experience on the Manyeleti Big Five Game Reserve. Traditional Shangaan lunch and dancing is included. There may also be an opportunity to engage with a Shangaan elder.
Enjoy a Sunrise Drive, After breakfast, drive via the Panorama Route to see the scenic splendours including the Three Rondawels and the Blyde Canyon. We return to Gauteng in the late afternoon. Airport drop-off by arrangement.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.