Price: R 9 295 pp sharing, R 9 995.00 pp single, R 4 995.00 child under 12
Prices quoted are per person
- 1 night accommodation in a chalet at Tremisana and 4 nights in a Treehouse
- 3 h Sunset Drive on Balule Big Five reserve
- Bush Braai at Marula Tree Boma
- Big Five Bush Walk with armed rangers
- 1 full day in Kruger Park on Open Vehicle
- 1 full day on Manyeleti Big Five Reserve with Shangaan Cultural Experience
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Tshukudu Big Five Game Reserve drive
- Morning walk at Marc’s Camp with armed ranger
- Three Rondawels and Blyde River canyon
Home/Hotel/Hostel or JNB airport pickup and drive to Tremisana Game Lodge where you have time to have a swim or quick rest in your airconditioned chalet. Board the open Landcruiser for an exciting Sunset Drive. After dark, use spotlights to locate nocturnal animals. Dinner will be an unforgettable BUSH BRAAI deep in the African bush. After dinner continue with the Night Drive and overnight in an en suite air-conditioned chalet.
Early morning departure for the Olifants River where your armed ranger will conduct an exciting 4 h walk in the wild. Enjoy this prolonged opportunity to discover savour the Bushveld’s secrets on foot. You will get a fantastic opportunity to track Africa’s big animals and approach close enough to take a good photo. Return to Tremisana for brunch. After high tea, board the open Landcruiser for a 2 h Game Drive. Dinner and overnight at Marc’s Treehouse Lodge.
Drive to Orpen in Kruger where you transfer to an open Gameviewer. Your guide will show you the varied fauna and flora of this magnificent wildlife paradise. Enjoy a full day of bird-watching and game-viewing. Transfer to Marc’s Treehouse Lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, we drive to Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre for orphaned and injured animals. You will get an opportunity to get up close and personal to lions, leopards, cheetah and hyena. Afternoon game drive at TSHUKUDU Big Five Game Reserve.
Enjoy a full day of game viewing and Cultural experience on the Manyeleti Big Five Game Reserve. Traditional Shangaan lunch and dancing is included. There may also be an opportunity to engage with a Shangaan elder.
Early morning game walk with an armed guard to explore the many animals that inhabit Marc’s. After breakfast, we travel to the Three Rondawels of the Blyde River Canyon. We return you to your home/hotel/hostel or JNB airport at around 17h00.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.